A few months ago I was driving home on the back of running a workshop based on my book (It’s Not About The Coach). On the one hand I was really excited having taken the written (and sometimes intuitive) word and created a more practical face to face event.
On the other hand I realised that in order to spread the message of the book (getting the most from coaching) I had to create a Delivery Tribe to take the workshop on the road. If you are still reading, then perhaps you fit into this category (or know someone who does). A group of people who are willing to deliver workshops, not on behalf of me, but on behalf of the book and under your own brand. After thorough training you will be able to deliver these workshops, and acquire the book’s (and others resources) credentials and history.
A useful starting point for you right now is answering the following question – do you feel connected to this piece of work? If you do then email me firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there. Below are the suggested 8 steps to being part of the Delivery Tribe (in no particular order)…
1. Vision coaching session – conversation with myself to establish your direction and drive
2. Read a copy of the book/ebook
3. Complete Self Assessment Questionnaire
4. Take the online It’s Not About The Coach programmes
5. Attend a 1-day workshop delivered by myself (next session will be pre or post Christmas depending on take up)
6. Arrange one 3-hour workshop that I will deliver to a client of your choice
7. Observe and/or co deliver a 3-hour workshop
8. Attend regular CPD sessions